Membership is open to both local and out-of-area folks, 50 years or older.
We have created an Online Membership Application you may fill out and submit to us right from your computer. If you prefer, you can print the form out, bring it to a meeting or enclose a check with it and mail it to us at:
214 SW 4th St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526.
The RASCAL current yearly membership fee is $15/person or $20/couple; lifetime memberships are $100/$150.
Why join RASCALs?
- Weekly meetings featuring speakers from inside and outside the club.
- Computer related classes taught year round. Classes include the Windows operating systems for PCs, Apple/Mac operating systems, MS Office applications, Email, Internet browsers and many more. See Current Classes.
- A User Forum that allows members to post questions and get answers from other members.
- Greeters are available each meeting to provide further information about the RASCAL.
- A First Timer’s table is available and staffed by members of the Education Committee.
- Dial-a-Helper is another way to get help on a one-to-one basis, on the phone, through email or in person. Dial-a-Helper contains a list of members ready to help you!