About Class Registration
WE CAN NO LONGER REGISTER THROUGH RCC. ALL REGISTRATION MUST TAKE PLACE EITHER AT A RASCAL MEETING OR ON THIS WEBSITE USING THE “ALL ABOUT CLASSES” DROP MENU!
You May Register For a Class As Follows:
- At club meetings – register with cash or check.
- On our website. Pay using PayPal or use credit card. No PayPal account required. Click the “All About Classes” drop menu above.
- DO NOT COME TO CLASS WITHOUT REGISTERING. The staff at the RCC Small Business Development Center at 4th and H St. cannot provide class registration assistance.
Classes are held at the RCC Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at 4th and H St., Grants Pass, Or.
- Classes require pre-registration and a fee for each class.
- You must be a paid-up member of RASCAL.
- The Class Calendar link is published monthly, please check times and dates.
- Classes have various size limits and will be filled on first come first served basis.
- Please check the Class Index page to be sure you have the necessary pre-requisites to take the class.
Please try to register at least 5 working days prior to the start of class. This will help ensure your registration has been properly processed and that your name appears on the class roster.
Due to classroom seating limitations, persons who show up without pre-registering are admitted on a space available basis only.
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) building:
SBDC is part of Rogue Community College. RASCAL has a contract with RCC that allows us to use the computer lab and two of the conference rooms on a not-to-interfere basis with SBDC activities. The SBDC staff has nothing to do with RASCAL classes. SBDC also uses RCC work study students to assist in the front office. The students probably do not know anything about RASCAL activities in the building.
Windows software based classes are generally held in the computer lab on the second floor at the 4th street side of the building. (There is another computer lab on the ground floor that belongs to the RCC Art Department).
The SBDC lab computers are currently configured with an earlier version of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite 2016.
You cannot save your work overnight on the computers in the computer lab. If you wish to save your work and take it home you must bring your own USB memory stick (also known as a “thumb drive”).
Apple or Android software based classes are generally held in the conference room on the ground floor immediately to the left as you enter the SBDC building from the 4th Street entrance.
Several of our classes are designed to be taken in a particular sequence. Be honest with yourself and take the more basic classes before you take the more advanced classes, if that is what you need.
You may bring your own laptop.
Some, but not all, classes provide handouts to take home.